All of us at Sedgwick are united in our commitment to living our core values. These core values are tied together by the belief that delivering exceptional customer service every day is an essential part of our success, whether we are providing that service to our clients, claimants or each other.
Our core values
• deliver excellence • operate openly and with integrity • embrace change • grow as individuals • operate as one company, one team
In the spirit of operating openly and with integrity, we respect your voice and simply ask you to interact with this blog in an appropriate manner. Please be mindful of the following community guidelines. We reserve the right to remove any comments that do not follow these guidelines, or that we deem otherwise offensive or inappropriate to our community.
- Keep your posts respectful. We will remove any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, inflammatory, discriminatory or otherwise objectionable.
- Avoid spam and off-topic promotion. No type of spam, advertising or solicitation will be permitted.
- Be mindful of privacy. For your own safety and security, do not post any comments that reveal personally identifiable information, including claim numbers and case and account details.
- Resolve matters through the appropriate channel. If you are looking for assistance with a claim or resolution of another matter, please contact your claims manager or reach our service team directly at email@example.com. We are here to help, but are unable to discuss certain issues on this forum and will redirect follow-up to other channels when appropriate.
Thank you for your interest in Sedgwick!